Summer is around the corner, and that means lots of offerings for academic enrichment all around the state. From leadership and empowerment classes and camps to arts, music, writing, and outdoor exploration, summer enrichment programs prepare young people for success and help them engage in their communities.
The Summer Academic Enrichment program (download course schedule here) will provide stipends on a first-come, first-served basis, to cover all or a portion on of the direct cost for students in grades 3-11 to attend eligible summer academic enrichment programs in summer 2018.
Who is Eligible?
- If you are a MN resident a ending an eligible summer enrichment program, and
- You are eligible for free or reduced priced lunches, and
- You are currently in grades 3–11, and
- If you are in grades 7–11 you must either have an overall “C” average or its equivalent for the most recently recorded academic term in the subject area applicable to the summer program you wish to a end, and
- Funds are still available.The Summer Enrichment stipend will cover the cost of the summer program up to a maximum amount of $1,000. Students will only be able to receive one stipend.
Check out the guide and enroll in one of these great programs designed to help students connect, engage, and reach their full potential.