Registration is OPEN for January’s MnEEP/TE2 Cultural Competency Training!
Minnesota Education Equity Partnership (MnEEP) and TE2 Consulting are partnering to offer PELSB-approved Cultural Competency Trainings (CCT), led by Leiataua Dr. Robert Jon Peterson.
MnEEP and TE2 CCT Training Day 1/Session I – Friday, January 28th from 5:00 PM-8:00 PM (three hours) via Zoom
MnEEP and TE2 CCT Training Session II – Saturday, January 29th from 9:00 AM-noon (three hours) via Zoom
$185 for both days. You will receive a MN PELSB Continuing Education Unit Certificate for 8 CEUs upon completion of the MnEEP and TE2 CCT course.
- You will need to set up a free Thinkific account to register and pay.
- The Zoom links for both days/sessions will be in your course lesson once you register.
- Dr. Peterson will also send an email out on Thursday, January 27th, no later than 4:00 PM to registrants with the Zoom Links for both days/session. If you do not receive that email, please check your spam folder.
- Refunds may be provided, however, you must let Dr. Peterson know no later than Tuesday, January 25th at 4:00 PM central time. Dr. Peterson can arrange a later date and time for you to complete the online, asynchronous version of the CCT course at no additional charge.
- If you are unable to attend the CCT virtual course, for whatever reason, and are unable to notify Dr. Peterson by Tuesday, January 25th at 4:00 PM central time, you can make up what you missed using TE2’s MN PELSB approved online asynchronous version of the CCT course which will be provided upon request for a processing fee of $10.00
- Upon completion the six hour CCT training, you will be emailed a MN PELSB continuing education unit (CEU) for eight hours signed by Dr. Peterson.
- It is the expectation that you will, as a training participant, spend time reflecting between Day 1/Session 1 and Day 2/Session 2 of the CCT training.
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Peterson at: firstname.lastname@example.org