Programs and Services
Work with us to build a more racially just education system in Minnesota.
Led by People of Color and Indigenous (POCI) thought leaders and experts, MnEEP uses a race equity lens to develop leadership services and trainings for educators, districts, schools, organizations, and higher-ed leaders and faculty across Minnesota.
Our team works alongside you to help shape and build:
- Race equity planning/facilitation
- Policy analysis and development
- Leadership & professional development
- Planning/facilitation of cultural community engagement
- Teacher licensure/Cultural Competency Training (CCT)
- Culturally Validating Teaching Pedagogy
- Systems change with a race equity lens
Contact us to learn more about our services.
We look forward to hearing from you!